Avada is the ultimate multi-purpose WordPress theme. It is clean, super flexible, responsive, includes Fusion Page Builder and comes packed with powerful options! This multi-purpose WordPress theme sets the new standard with endless possibilities, top-notch support, and free lifetime updates with newly requested features from our users. And its the most easy-to use theme on the market.
Avada 5.3 Changelog
– 5 New Professionally Designed Demos.
– Fusion Builder saved elements can now be used as globals, where any edits to the global will update contents on pages where the global is used.
– Full screen scrolling sections with a side navigation graphic and fading animations between sections.
– Added 100% height option to container element.
– Sliding bar can be positioned on every side now (top/right/bottom/left).
– Sliding bar has new toggle layouts (floating circle / rectangle / menu item) and a set of new options, like sticky sliding bar.
– Flyout menu is now available as additional mobile menu layout for all header versions.
– Added import/export functionality to Fusion Page Options for easy usage of options across different posts/pages/sites.
– Added set of page options to archive pages so that any archive can get individual styling (e.g. header, slider, page title bar).
– Added icon options to tabs element, so icons can be displayed on any side of the tab title and with an arbitrary size.
– Added icon options to toggle element, so that icon alignment, size color and boxed/unboxed mode can be chosen.
– Added a set of coloring options to pricing table element for deeper customization and to support new designs.
– Added grid box background color, border color, separator style and separator color options to blog and portfolio elements.
– Added grid box padding options for blog and portfolio archives and Fusion Builder elements.
– Added full set of element and theme options to FAQ element so styling can be changed similar to toggle element.
– Added sticky update/save and preview buttons to pages/posts using Fusion Builder for easier updating when page is scrolled.
– Added Fusion Builder column options for deleting, cloning and resizing to nested columns element. Save icon cannot be added due to technical limitations.
– Added parent level element options to content boxes, flip boxes, counter boxes and tabs elements for easier child item editing.
– Revised our global sidebar setup to work more consistently with our option network.
– Global sidebar assignments will work on all pages that use new “default” sidebar setting, even if forced global sidebars is off.
– Side navigation setup (previously done via template) via the new vertical menu widget to display custom menu in sidebars and to simplify usage.
– Added a full set of styling and alignment options for every widget that allows incredible new design possibilities.
– Equal heights option is now available for blog and portfolio elements and archives in grid layout.
– Equal heights option is now available for WooCommerce products on shop page.
– Added Theme Option for choosing if WooCommerce shop page should be grid or list view by default.
– Added Theme Option for choosing if the grid/list view buttons should be shown on WooCommerce shop page.
– Added links to all user account page to the WooCommerce “My Account” main menu item.
– Added margin options to font awesome element, so it can be positioned arbitrarily.
– Added ordering options to portfolio element, so posts can be ordered by date, title, name, author, comment count, modified date, menu order or random.
– Added options to order slides in Fusion Slider: post id, title, creation data, last updated or random.
– Fusion Slider heading and caption can be set to any HTML heading tag (h1 – h6) for SEO optimization.
– Option for Fusion Slider to display a downward arrow indicator on the slider which scrolls smoothly to page contents below slider.
– Added preview images for Portfolio, FAQ and Fusion Slider post types in the dashboard list view.
– Added options to recent posts element that allow meta data to be enabled/disabled individually.
– Added a filter to Fusion Page Options so that developers can add their own tabs and use Avada specific UI.
– Added filters for easily changing the portfolio strings like “Project Details”, “Skills Needed” etc..
– Persistent object cache setups get cleared now on any kind of post manipulation to make sure changes are correctly reflected on front end.
– Fusion Cache clearing functionality now can auto clear Autoptimize and LiteSpeed cache.
– Added full set of mobile menu font typography options.
– Full column link in column element now has option to choose if it should open in same or new tab.
– Added notice about deprecation of PHP 5.2 support in Avada 6.0.
– Added easy link selector support for options that take links, for better UX.
– Added TinyMCE widget conversion for Fusion Builder elements when updating from Avada below version 5.
– Avada grid image sizes can now be selected in the WP Media Library for easy usage.
– Updated Layer Slider Plugin To Latest Version As of Release Date.
– Updated Slider Revolution Plugin To Latest Version As of Release Date.
– Added native support for Envato hosted platform for easier plug and play integration.
– Added new raw textarea element, so that HTML contents can be stored in elements like Google maps or tagline box.
– Added Content display option for blog archives and for blog element global.
– Added version and author information to the Add-ons featured on Fusion Builder Add-ons page.
– Retina logos are setup through srcset now and not through additional HTML markup.
– Avada’s advanced responsive images now also working when using file names that are WP specific for generated thumbnails.
– Social icons widget and element now use set names for custom icons in title for a better understanding UX.
– Added a loading spinner when Fusion Caches are cleared to indicate progress.
– Fusion Cache clearing works in modules now, allowing to only clear certain parts.
– Portfolio element now displays a placeholder on mobile when Avada is used together with WP touch plugin.
– Logo margin will no longer apply on front end, if no logo is set in Theme Options.
– Removed old compatibility styles for IE8.
– Google maps custom info box content is now displayed on front end, even if custom styling is disabled.
– When using full screen Fusion Slider above header, the header is now also shown on mobiles.
– Prefixed TGM plugin class to ensure compatibility with third party plugins using same class.
– The avada-noscroll class now works for buttons in content and tagline boxes.
– All needed token options are auto checked now when using the link to token generation on the registration screen.
– Update page no longer needs reloaded after theme auto update in order for the update notice to be dismissed.
– Updated option descriptions and explanations for better UX and fixed some typos.
– Continued maintenance update to increase overall performance.
– UTF-8 encoding is now automatically done during demo import to support maximum compatibility for post contents.
– All mega menu options update live now, so dependent options no longer need a reload to show.
– Demo data is no longer deleted after import is done, but remains available, so less requests are made.
– Conversion related settings now have their own section on the system status page.
– Import of Theme Options will now also work with max_input_vars at low values.
– Consolidated all spacings, borders, background colors and separator options for blog and portfolio grid layouts for perfect matching.
– Minor styling adjustments on different admin screens for better UX.
– Implementation of blog pagination is refactored to improve performance when the amount of pages is very high.
– Added new “default” option to the separator element style setting, so theme option setting can be used easily.
– Make image meta data, like image titles, work for image elements on sites that changed URL scheme.
– Image frame element is now simply called image, which fits its purpose much better.
– Fusion Builder development mode includes more assets now unminified for easier development work.
– When grid element color is set to transparent, borders are no longer added.
– Simplified portfolio element text options for easier usage.
– Better support of WP admin color schemes inside of Avada and Fusion Builder.
– Better styling of search box in Fusion Page Options selects with a large amount of options.
– Content boxes read more links can now be used for smooth anchor scrolling.
– The WooCommerce login form in the main menu is now compatible with WP Engine security block filter.
– Flexslider script to latest version 2.6.4.
– iLightbox to the latest version 2.2.2.
– Main navigation highlight radius option now uses a dimension field for better UX.
– Better style integration for the new Events Filter Bar 4.5.
– Removed custom WooCommerce product sorting from search results page, as it is no longer supported by WooCommerce.
– WCAG 2.0 issue with search in main menu not being accessible using the tab key.
– WCAG 2.0 issue with secondary menu drop downs not being accessible using the tab key.
– Lightbox thumbnail missing for portfolio posts that use a video URL for first featured image.
– Lightbox not correctly working on mobiles in some instances, when viewing in desktop mode.
– Menu cart widget being cut off through viewport when using side header when cart has a lot of items.
– Removed the loading spinner on variable products on WooCommerce shop page when select options button is clicked.
– Incorrect featured image from displaying when WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin is used.
– Theme options export URL not working.
– Direct tab links causing other tab elements on same page to be empty.
– Minor WooCommerce styling issue on single product page, when stock is down to only 1.
– Issue with sorting on WooCommerce shop page, where sorting direction is not always correct or requires two clicks.
– Issue with WooCommerce variable product attributes falling to one line in cart when updating the cart.
– Menu highlight arrow not working for the WooCommerce “My Account” main menu item.
– Variation name not correctly displayed on WooCommerce checkout page for variable products.
– Shipping address not being displayed on WooCommerce order received page.
– WooCommerce shop page shown in breadcrumb paths on archive pages, even when post type archives are disabled in Theme Options.
– Styling issue with YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Premium.
– Issue with WMPL, where caption and alt tags were not translated when multiple featured images are used.
– Styling issues with Events Tickets Plus forms.
– YouTube background video on containers always looping, even if set to no.
– Display issue with social sharing by mail when using titles with special characters.
– Minor issue with form input height for the search bar in main menu when not using px as unit.
– Quotation marks in contact form appearing as HTML entities.
– Quantity boxes from third party plugins losing the up/down arrows.
– Compatibility issue between Avada Facebook widget and Facebook Comments Plugin.
– Infinite scroll for blog elements being auto triggered under some circumstances when using masonry layout.
– Small inconsistency with the flyout menu icon font size.
– Blog element not displaying content when masonry layout is used and set to one column.
– Flip boxes not flipping correctly in latest Edge browser version.
– Image sizes in image carousel element not always being correct when fixed mode is used.
– Custom classes added to nested column element being doubled in HTML markup.
– Navigation arrows not correctly aligned in Fusion Slider when parallax mode is used.
– Amount of columns not showing in backend blog element preview.
– Fusion Slider full screen non-parallax layout not always correctly positioned.
– Fusion Slider compatibility issue with Polylang.
– Page title bar theme option for main blog archive pages only working on main blog page.
– RTL contents positioning issue in Page Title Bar.
– Responsive images calculation for one column setups being underestimated.
– Video resize issue when using a video element inside a container with video background.
– Missing alt attributes in mega menu thumbnail images.
– Menu anchor scroll not working on mobiles when JS compiler is turned off.
– Smooth scroll not working correctly with portfolio filters and load more button.
– Compatibility issue with plugins using same color picker instantiation function.
– Issue in IE11 where sub menus where not correctly displayed when using arrow highlight option.
– Page title bar vertical alignment issue in IE11 on mobiles.
– Browser history state when using anchor links containing underscores.
– A few PHP notices coming up in very rare cases.
– Missing map marker file in Music demo.
– Number of posts option in portfolio element not being able to pull global theme option value.
– Featured images not being auto selected in library, when editing the image in dashboard.
– Alt attribute missing for featured images, if more than one featured image is displayed.
– Mobile secondary menu hamburger toggle being misaligned.
– WP native video embeds overflowing content area, if viewport width becomes too small.
– Fusion Builder saved elements using incorrect status variable, which can lead to plugin conflicts.
– Gallery element on pages without additional content disables sticky header on load.
– Image carousel element sometimes overflowing wrapping container when there is not enough space.
– Equal heights for content boxes not working properly on iPad.
– Content on blog medium layouts flowing into sidebar on iPad.
– Fusion Builder element modals being too large on small screens, improved responsiveness.
– Scrolling issue with open modals on iOS, where scrolling or closing the modal does not work.
– Scrolling issue and doubled scrollbars when opening modal and smooth scroll is used.
– Color picker issue that caused the icon element color theme option affect flip box element icon colors.
– Equal heights option together with infinite scroll and dynamically changing post content causing display issues in portfolio element.
– Issue in slider element when saving the slider after removal of all slides causes an error.
– Heading typography settings not applied to all title element heading sizes under some circumstances.
– Auto calculation of first and last column, when updating from Avada versions < 4.0.
– LayerSlider import causing error when the LayerSlider plugin is not active.
– Ads widget not being displayed correctly.
– Polylang language switcher flags misaligned on mobile menu.
– Menu ordering buttons not working on the admin menu edit screen.
– Fusion Slider buttons not exactly left/right aligned on corresponding content layouts.
– Responsive type theme option not correctly working when Fusion Slider is enabled.
– Responsive type sensitivity options not working correctly when multiple sliders are on one page.
– Counter circles element incorrectly set back to 100% on resize and modal open when count down is used.
– Right side header in boxed mode not correctly positioned, when sticky footer is used.
– Lightbox on open jumping to top of page when sticky footer is used.
– Menu dropdown indicator on secondary menu on side headers being misaligned.
– Side header width not correctly respected in site width calculation for responsive images.
– Events Calendar filter bar date picker being below header.
– Small issue Fusion Slider assignment on pages translated using WPML.
– Portfolio one column buttons being to large in width when using full width buttons.
– Small gap above image on Events Calendar listing page on mobile.
– Shortcode generator not always correctly being triggered in editor text mode.
– Mega menu horizontal divider not respecting Theme Option menu separator color setting.
– Events Calendar single post sidebar styling being incorrect.
– Demo import fails if WooCommerce is activated from the demo popup.